The reduction motor is a common component in mechanical equipment and is widely used in various industrial fields. The nameplate of the reducer motor is an important identification of the reducer motor, which records various parameters and information of the reducer motor. This article will take you to uncover the secret of the gearbox nameplate, allowing you to understand and master the information and usage of the gearbox nameplate!
2、 Composition of the nameplate for the reduction motor
1. Reduction motor model: The reduction motor model is usually composed of numbers and letters, representing the various parameters and performance indicators of the reduction motor. For example, the model may include information such as motor type, input/output speed, power, torque, etc.
2. Reduction ratio: The reduction ratio is an important parameter of the reduction motor, indicating the degree of deceleration of the reduction motor. The deceleration ratio is commonly represented by “i”, and the unit is “times”. For example, i=30 indicates that the output speed of the deceleration motor is 1/30 of the input speed.
3. Rated power: The rated power is the maximum power that a gearbox motor can operate continuously for a long time under specified conditions. The rated power is usually represented by the letter “P”, in units of “kW” or “horsepower”.
4. Rated torque: The rated torque is the maximum torque continuously output by the reduction motor under specified conditions. The rated torque is usually represented by the letter “T”, in units of “N · m”.
5. Input speed: The input speed refers to the speed of the input shaft of the deceleration motor, that is, the speed of the motor. The input speed is usually represented by the letter “n1”, in units of “r/min”.
6. Output speed: The output speed refers to the speed of the output shaft of the deceleration motor. The output speed is usually represented by the letter “n2” in “r/min”.
7. Protection level: The protection level refers to the protective ability of the gearbox housing, indicating the environment in which the motor can operate. The protection level is usually represented by the letter “IP” followed by a number, with higher numbers indicating stronger protection capabilities.
8. Operating environment temperature: The operating environment temperature refers to the range of operating environment temperature for the reduction motor under specified conditions. The ambient temperature is usually represented by the letter “℃”.
9. Other information: In addition to the above information, the nameplate of the reduction motor may also contain information such as the manufacturer’s name, production date, and quality assurance.
3、 How to use the nameplate of the reduction motor
1. Select the appropriate reduction motor model based on the required reduction ratio. Based on the specific needs of mechanical equipment, determine the required output speed and torque, and then select a reduction motor model with corresponding parameters.
2. Choose the appropriate rated power and rated torque based on the load situation of the mechanical equipment. If the mechanical equipment needs to withstand a large load, it is necessary to choose a reduction motor with a larger rated power and rated torque.
3. Choose the appropriate input speed based on the power and voltage of the mechanical equipment. If the power and voltage of the mechanical equipment are unstable, it is necessary to choose a reduction motor with a higher input speed to ensure the stable operation of the motor.
4. Choose the appropriate protection level and temperature range for the operating environment of the mechanical equipment. If mechanical equipment needs to operate in harsh environments, it is necessary to choose a reduction motor with a higher level of protection and a temperature range for use.
5. Understanding and Mastering Other Information: Carefully read the other information on the nameplate of the reducer motor, understand the manufacturer’s name, production date, quality assurance, and other information, in order to obtain better protection and maintenance during the purchase and use process.