Plastic molds are closely related in the process of design and manufacturing and plastic processing. The success and failure of plastic processing lies in the effect of mold design and mold manufacturing quality, and the design of plastic molds is based on correct plastic product design. What structures must be considered in the design of plastic molds? Let us understand together:
- Parting surface: when the mold is closed, the cavity and the mold base cooperate with each other to touch the surface. The selection of its location and method is affected by factors such as product appearance and appearance, wall thickness, forming method, post-production technology, mold type and structure, mold ejection method, and forming machine structure.
- Structural parts: that is, guide rail sliders, inclined guide posts, straight top blocks, etc. of complex molds. The design of structural parts is very important, which is related to the service life of the mold, production and processing cycle time, cost, product quality, etc. Therefore, the key structure of the complex mold design requires a higher comprehensive ability for the designer, and the pursuit of perfection is simpler and more durable. Durable, more economical development plan design.
- Mold precision: namely avoiding jams, precise positioning, positioning pins, circlips, etc. The mobile phone positioning system is related to the product appearance quality, mold quality and service life. Depending on the mold design, different precise positioning methods are selected. The key to the accuracy level is controlled by production and processing. The precise positioning of the core mold is mainly considered by the designer. , Design a more effective and easy-to-adjust precise positioning method.
- Pouring system: the safe feeding channel from the nozzle of the plastic machine to the middle of the cavity, including the popular channel, the separation channel, the glue inlet and the cold material cavity. In particular, the selection of the injection port should be beneficial for the molten plastic to fill the cavity with excellent fluidity. The solid flow channel attached to the product and the cold material at the injection port are easy to eject from the mold when it is ejected from the mold. Give to eliminate.
- Plastic shrinkage rate and various factors that endanger product dimensional accuracy, such as mold manufacturing and installation deviation, mold damage, etc. In addition, when designing press molds and injection molds, the processing technology of the forming machine and the matching of the main structural parameters should also be considered. The design technology of auxiliary design has been widely used in plastic mold design. In addition, in the plastic mold design process, the standard parts of the mold must also be considered, so that the full set of molds can achieve the best results, and the plastic mold can be smoothly developed in the injection mold processing stage.