1. Turning tool
Generally uses the following types of turning tool tip:
(1) Rough turning tool: It is mainly used to cut a large number of excess parts to make the diameter of the workpiece close to the required size. When rough turning, the surface finish is not important, so the tip of the turning tool can be ground into a sharp peak, but the peak usually has a slight roundness to avoid breakage.
(2) Fine turning tool: This blade can be polished with oil stone to make a very smooth surface finish. Generally speaking, the round nose of fine turning tool is larger than that of rough turning tool.
(3)Round nose turning tool: It can be used for many different types of work. It is a common turning tool. Add WeChat: Yuki7557 and send a copy of the macro program tutorial. When the top surface is flattened, it can be turned left and right or used to turn brass. This turning tool can also form an arc surface on the shoulder corner, and can also be used as a fine turning tool.
(4) Cut-off turning tool: Only the end is used to cut the workpiece. This turning tool can be used to cut materials and turn grooves.
(5) Screw turning tool (tooth knife): used for turning screw or nut, 60 degree or 55 degree V-shaped tooth knife, 29 degree trapezoidal tooth knife, square tooth knife according to the thread form.
(6) Boring turning tool: used for turning drilled or cast holes. To achieve the goal of light system size or true straight hole surface.
(7) Side turning tool or side turning tool: used to turn the end face of the work object, the right turning tool is usually used at the end of the finishing axis, and the left turning tool is used to finish turning the left side of the shoulder.
Pay attention to the public account: Mufeng Machinery. Share cutting-edge information on machinery and science and technology, and learn mechanical expertise. Let us rise together!
2 Different blade shapes are used due to different processing methods of the workpiece, which can generally be divided into:
(1) Right-hand turning tool: turning the outer diameter of the workpiece from right to left.
(2) Left-hand turning tool: Turn the outer diameter of the workpiece from left to right.
(3) Round nose turning tool: The cutting edge is arc-shaped, which can be turned in the left and right directions, suitable for turning round corners or curved surfaces.
(4) Right turning tool: turning the right end face.
(5) Left turning tool: Turning the left end face.
(6) Cutting knife: used for cutting or grooving.
(7) Inner hole turning tool: used for turning inner hole.
(8) External thread turning tool: used for turning external thread.
(9) Internal thread turning tool: used for turning internal threads.
One type of hole processing tool is a tool for processing holes from solid materials; the other type is a tool for reprocessing existing holes on the workpiece.
Commonly used drills mainly include twist drills, flat drills, center drills, and deep holes Drills and nesting drills. Although reamers and countersink drills cannot drill holes in solid materials, they are customarily classified as drill bits.
Drills are used to drill through holes or blind holes in solid materials, and can ream the existing holes.
According to the usage, there are hand reamers and machine reamers. Machine reamers It can be divided into straight shank reamer and taper shank reamer. The hand type is straight-handled.
Reamers can be divided into many types according to different purposes. Therefore, there are many standards for reamers. Some of our more commonly used standards are GB/T1131 hand reamer, GB/T1132 straight shank machine reamer, GB/T1139 straight Morse taper reamer and so on.
The reamer is used to ream the drilled (or reamed) hole on the workpiece, mainly to improve the machining accuracy of the hole and reduce the roughness of its surface. It is a tool for the finishing and semi-finishing of the hole , Machining allowance is generally very small, after reamer processing
3. Milling cutter types and their uses: roughly divided into:
1. Flat-end milling cutter, rough milling, removal of a large number of blanks, small area horizontal plane or contour Fine milling;
2. Ball-end milling cutter, for semi-finishing and finishing milling of curved surfaces; small cutters can finish milling small chamfers on steep surfaces/straight walls.
3. Flat-end milling cutters with chamfers can be used for rough milling to remove a large amount of blanks. Fine milling of small chamfers on the front face (relative to the steep face).
4. Forming cutters, including chamfer cutters, T-shaped cutters or drum cutters, tooth-shaped cutters, and inner R cutters.
5. Chamfering cutter, the shape of the chamfering cutter is the same as the chamfering shape, and it is divided into milling cutters for round and chamfering. 6. T-shaped cutter, can mill T-shaped groove;
7. Tooth shape cutter, mill various tooth shapes, such as gears.
8. Coarse leather knife, a rough milling cutter designed for cutting aluminum-copper alloys, which can be processed quickly
4. The inner broach is used to process
Various contours of the inner hole surface, and the name of the broach generally has the shape of the processed hole To determine, such as round hole broaches, four or six-square broaches, keyway broaches, spline broaches, etc.
The internal broach can also process spiral internal splines and internal gears. The bore diameter that can be processed by the inner broach is usually 10-120mm, and under special circumstances, it can be processed to 5-400mm. The broaching groove width is generally 3-100mm, and the length of the hole is generally not more than 3 times the diameter. Up to 2m.
The outer broach is used to process the outer surface of various roasting rooms, such as planes, forming surfaces, flutes, complex tongues and grooves in steam turbines, to replace the milling, planing, and grinding of these parts. The surface of certain parts in mass production of motorcycles and tractors.
Broaches can be divided into two categories: integral type and combined type (assembly type) according to the mechanism. The inner broach of the center specification is made into an integral type, and the large-size inner broach and most of the outer broaches are mostly made of combined type.
According to the material of the broach teeth, it is divided into: high-speed steel broach and cemented carbide broach.
According to the force of the broach studio, it is divided into broach and push knife. Pay attention to the public account: Mufeng Machinery. Share cutting-edge information on machinery and science and technology, and learn mechanical expertise. Let us rise together!
5. Thread cutter
Thread cutter is used to machine the surface threads of parts, and it has many forms.
According to the type, precision and production batch of threads, different methods and thread cutters can be used to process threads. According to different processing methods, thread cutting tools can be divided into two categories: cutting method and rolling method.
Cutting thread tools: thread turning tools, taps, dies, thread milling cutters, thread cutting heads with automatic opening and closing.
Thread rolling tool: rolling wheel and rolling board.
6. Gear cutters Gear cutters are cutters for processing gear tooth profiles.
According to the types of gears to be processed,involute gear cutters
(1) Cylindrical gear cutters: such as gear milling cutters, broaches, hobs, gear shapers, gear shaving cutters, etc.;
(2) Worm gear cutters: such as worm gear hobbing Knives, flying knives, worm gear razors, etc.;
(3) Processing bevel gear tools: such as gear planers, bevel gear milling cutters, etc.; non-involute tooth-shaped tools such as cycloid gear cutters, spline hobs, sprocket hobs Wait.
7. Automatic line and CNC machine tools
CNC tools have formed three major systems: turning tool system, drilling tool system and boring and milling tool system. Turning tools: Divided into external circle, internal hole, external thread, internal thread, grooving, cutting end face, cutting end face ring groove, cutting, etc.
Drilling tools: small holes, short holes, deep holes, tapping, reaming, etc. Boring tools: sub-rough boring, fine boring and other tools, milling tools: face milling, vertical milling, three-face milling and other tools.
Widely used in: CNC machine tools (CNC), machining centers (MC), flexible manufacturing cells (FMC) and flexible manufacturing (FMS).