PP Meltblown Non-woven Fabric is mainly made of polypropylene, and the fiber diameter can reach 1 ~ 5 microns.
There are many voids, fluffy structure, and good anti-wrinkle ability. These ultrafine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the meltblown cloth has good filterability, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption . Can be used in the fields of air, liquid filter materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials etc.
1. The use of dust-free materials in workshop meets the national standard
2. Product Name: melt blown filter material, mask filter material
3. MFI = 1200 ~ 1800 polypropylene raw material
4. Product specification width: 1600mm
5. Weight range: 10-80g / m2
6. The production capacity is 80kg / h-120kg / h (the product weight is more than 75g / m2, and the width is 1600mm)
7. Maximum mechanical speed 50M / min
8. Fiber fineness 2-5 μ M
9. The installed power is about 500kW
This 3D model designed by SolidWorks 2018, detailed design including every part like pictures below, step files, 2D drawing of SolidWorks2018 files for you. The file total of 270 MB.