AS/RS is a revolutionary achievement of logistics technology. It is generally composed of high-rise shelves, lane stackers, conveyors, control systems and computer management systems (WMS). It can complete the automatic storage and retrieval of unit goods under the control of computer systems.
It is basically composed of the following parts:
- High shelf: steel structure used for storing goods. At present, there are mainly two basic forms of welded shelves and combined shelves.
- Pallet (cargo box): an appliance used to carry goods, also known as a work station appliance.
- Lane stacker: Equipment used for automatic storage and retrieval of goods. According to the structural form, it can be divided into two basic forms: single column and double column; According to the service mode, it can be divided into three basic forms: straight road, curve road and transfer car.
- Conveyor system: the main peripheral equipment of the stereo warehouse, which is responsible for transporting goods to or from the stacker. There are many kinds of conveyors, such as roller conveyor, chain conveyor, lifting platform, distribution car, elevator, belt conveyor, etc.
- Automatic control system: the automatic control system that drives the equipment of the automatic stereo warehouse system. At present, the control mode is mainly field bus.
- Inventory information management system (WMS): also known as central computer management system. It is the core of the fully automated stereo library system. At present, typical automated stereoscopic library systems use large database systems (such as ORACLE, SYBASE, etc.) to build typical client/server systems, which can be networked or integrated with other systems (such as ERP systems, etc.).
This 3D is designed by SolidWorks2017, the file totals 102 MB.