With the ever-increasing demand for efficiency and productivity in the industrial sector, modern equipment and technologies have become indispensable. From factory machines to grain storage facilities, the equipment used has gone through tremendous changes over the years. In this article, we will take a closer look at the equipment used in factories, grain storage, and tanks, and their corresponding English names.
1. Factory Equipment
– CNC Machines: These are Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines used for precision manufacturing of various parts and components.
– Industrial Robots: Used for automation of various tasks, such as welding, painting, and assembly.
– Conveyor Systems: Used for movement of materials within the factory, such as raw materials and finished products.
– 3D Printers: Used to create 3D models and prototypes of products.
2. Grain Storage Equipment
– Silos: Large cylindrical storage containers used for storing grain, such as wheat, corn, and rice.
– Grain Dryers: Used to remove moisture from grain before storage to prevent spoilage.
– Elevators: Used for moving grain vertically from the ground to the storage silos or trucks.
3. Tank Equipment
– Storage Tanks: Large rectangular or cylindrical containers used for storing liquids such as oil, gas, and chemicals.
– Pressure Vessels: Used for storing gases under high pressure, such as compressed air and nitrogen.
– Heat Exchangers: Used for transferring heat between two fluids, such as in cooling systems.
Modern equipment has brought numerous benefits to the industrial sector, ranging from increased efficiency and productivity to better quality control and safety. These equipment have corresponding English names that are widely used in the industry, making communication and international trade easier and more effective.
This model was created in SketchUp, file package is 29MB.